1. Lies, Rumours and Sino-Korean Relations: The Pseudo-
Fujianese Incident of 1687
2. A Japanese Egypt: Korea as Depicted by Early Twentieth-
Century British Newspapers
3. A Dangerous Tradition: Chohon Discourses and Population
Management in Colonial Korea
4. The Clash of Cultures in Kim Namch’ŏn’s Scenes from the
5. Modernity of Underdevelopment and Politics of the Sublime:
Reading Sin Sangok’s Film Sangnoksu
6. The Invention of Taekwondo Tradition, 1945-1972: When
Mythology Becomes 'History'
7. A Commentary on a Buddhist Tale: “Sŏnyul comes back to
life” (Sŏnyul hwansaeng 善律還生) in Memorabilia of the Three
Kingdoms (Samguk yusa 三國遺事)
8. The Challenge of Western Learning as Heterodoxy: Re-reading
THE Sŏngho School’s Controversies and Conflicts over Western
Learning in Chosŏn
9. Namdang’s Theory on the Natures of Humans and Non-Human
Living Beings and His Development of Zhu Xi’s Theories?
Recollections, Reflections, and New Directions
- Fourteen Interviews from Acta Koreana, 2003~2009
- Published in 2009
- The Acta Koreana Anthology of Short Fiction from Korea
- Published in 2011
Academia Koreana International Conferenc...
The 9th Keimyung International Conferenc...
The 8th Keimyung International Conferenc...
Academia Koreana, Keimyung University, 1095 Dalgubeol-daero, Daegu 42601, Korea
copyright(c)2008 Keimyung University. All rights reserved.
Today : 8 Total : 64397