Acta Koreana is published semi-annually on June 15 and December 15 by Academia Koreana, Keimyung University.
Vol. 20 No. 1
pp. 315~342 (all 28 pages)
1. Burnt by the Sun: The Koreans of the Russian Far East
By Jon K. Chang
2. Numinous Awareness is Never Dark:
The Korean Buddhist Master Chinul’s Excerpts on Zen Practice
By Robert E. Buswell, Jr.
RICHARD D. MCBRIDE II
3. Korean Religions in Relation: Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity
By Anselm K. Min
4. The Birth of Korean Cool:
How One Nation Is Conquering the World Through Pop Culture
By Euny Hong
5. A Chinese Traveler in Medieval Korea:
Xu Jing’s Illustrated Account of the Xuanhe Embassy to Koryŏ
By Sem Vemeersch
MICHAEL C. E. FINCH
6. Under the Ancestors’ Eyes:
Kinship, Status, and Locality in Premodern Korea
By Martina Deuchler
Academia Koreana, Keimyung University, 1095 Dalgubeol-daero, Daegu 42601, Korea Email. email@example.com Tel. 82-53-580-5898
copyright(c)2008 Keimyung University. All rights reserved.